Thursday, May 26, 2011

We've succumb to the Blog!

We've finally done it! We've made a Blog! It took me long enough to get around to it, but here we are! Our branch of the Camuso Clan was established in October 2008. Now, almost three years later we are about to add a third member to our family! I guess I might as well jump right into blogging! I am a week away from my due date and can hardly wait for this baby to come! That is really the only thing I think about from day to day! "Could today be the day?!" But alas, so far...nothing! I really shouldn't be surprised though, I've never really had good luck when it comes to getting things I want right when I want them. So we'll continue to wait, as if there is anything else we can do, until this little ray of sunshine decides she is ready to make her debut!

Bryan just finished finals week last week! Yay! That was not a fun week for him! He did pretty dang good this semester considering the classes he was taking, still working and having a prego wife! He is quite an amazing guy! He is now getting getting his life insurance license (he already is licensed for Casualty and Fire) so he can start working as an insurance agent! I'm really proud of the work he is doing and the focus he is giving this because it had a slow start. I'll put a plug out for him, if you would like to see if he can save you money on pretty much all types of insurance, contact him in a few weeks and he'll see what he can do for you! Who doesn't like to save money!

He is also super cute about the baby coming! He is really excited, as we both are and has been great in helping me and my big belly get our place ready for the baby. He asked his famous question the other day, "What is it going to be like?" I think he will make a GREAT father! The little baby clothes are so cute and small...its hard to believe we'll soon have a real little person to go in all those clothes!

Anyway, I guess that is it for now!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for blogs. Such a good way to stay fresh on everyone! :) I'm not always super diligent about reading them (my sis gives me a great amount of flack for that) but I've read every one of your posts so far. Haha. It was good to get an update. Good luck with the baby and keep the updates coming! And photos when you get your new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis! I'll be in N. Cali pretty soon. Can't wait to see the little one. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you guys started a blog! I attempted to do one... but it kind of got forgotten :) Anyhow, having a baby and being parents is an amazing experience!! Once you get past the sleep deprivation, its just so amazing to have a little one of your very own and see all of the little changes and accomplishments that they make :) You guys will be awesome parents!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torre, I can't believe it. I was SO excited to see this invite in my email. Im glad you joined the blog world. AND HOLY COW YOU ARE PREGNANT. Being in Hawaii, I NEVER hear the news about any of the sisters. You are going to be an incredible mother.Keep us posted with the baby as much as possible, because, well....it's really a Nauvoo baby if you think about it. :) Love you and miss you. Love Jones

    ReplyDelete